FOR PRINT READY FILES PLEASE SUBMIT:
PDF FILES OR HIGH RES PHOTOS
IN ALL CASES, IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FILE GETS PRINTED CORRECTLY, PLEASE INSURE THAT YOUR FONTS AND GRAPHICS ARE SUPPLIED, OR CONVERTED TO OUTLINES
SO THAT WE CAN AVOID DELAYS OR MISPRINTS ON YOUR JOB.
For best Quality, Speed and Ease:
Please have files generated at a high resolution (300 - 1200dpi)
Make sure all graphics are included, even if they are embedded in the file.
Also include all the fonts used in the file
• PDF files done in Print Ready quality (high resolution 300dpi or better)
This is our most preferred format when the print job does not require any editing.
There are 2 basic kinds of files that are created by different programs:
• Vector Graphics file (drawings)
EPS files generated with a Graphics Program (Illustrator, Freehand, Corel Draw, etc)
Covert text/fonts to outlines/curves/paths
• Bitmap or Raster file (photos, anything scanned)
We accept these other file types:
• Microsft Publisher (use Pack and Go to embed fonts and graphics)
• JPG, GIF, PNG and BMP, etc., at 300dpi minimum for printing - 72 dpi files will not print well.
your files must be generated at a high resolution (300-1200dpi)
For Printing: Make sure the file has been flattened to remove font problems, and make file size smaller for easier printing /transporting.
For Editing: If you need us to do any file manipulation we can not change flattened files so if you want changes make sure you do not flatten the file you send us. Remember that we can only work on files we have the matching fonts for, so if you use any special fonts you will need to send those along with your file.
• Word Files - While we do accept Word, we DO NOT prefer it. There is no such thing is a standard Font, and so often don’t transfer from computer to computer accurately. Word saves to PDF files via the save as command please use this before submitting files for printing.
*We DO NOT guarantee results from Word Processing Programs*